Veggie BBQ

We are having a bbq today with some friends and family. I will be the only vegetarian (I usually am) so I have been looking for ideas to make it a little bit more interesting. I usually make veg/mushrooms skewers (which are nice but I am bored of eating them) and veggie sausages/burgers. I guess even if you eat meat these can be delicious side dishes. To find out how to make these check the links below.


This simple courgette and feta side dish looks delicious.


via Veggie BBQ Ideas

I love haloumi cheese but never use it on my skewers. Last weekend my friend Jenny made some delicious veg/haloumi skewers which were delicious and looked similar to these...

via Channel 4


Greek food is always so delicious and this spinach and feta quiche is really easy to make. 

via Mmmm... is for Mommy

Every bbq should have hummus. My favourite is caramelised onions hummus but I also love bbq sauce so I found the perfect new hummus flavour.

via Very Culinary

And for dessert I found this cute simple little recipe from this very inspiring blog.



The Fresh Fridge

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.