I ♥ Ginger and George blog!

I found this amazing and very inspiring blog this weekend! I have copied some of the featured diy projects below but check Kirsty's blog because it is so beautiful and interesting. Kirsty also kindly lets you download beautiful cards and prints and gives tutorials on how to create lots and lots of things.

Check it out Ginger and George.


I love this little framed print which is really easy to make. For tutorial click on the link below the photo.





I have already told you that I have been collecting glass bottles and jars and that we are planning on using them for other projects but I also love the below idea.



I never make cards but I really should. They are so much more interesting than shop bought cards and these also look really easy to make.





This little project is actually really easy to make and so cute. I am adding this to my list of diy projects.


This is perfect project for the summer to add a little bit of fun to the party/bbq.




For a lot more ideas and beautiful products check out Ginger and George blog.



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.