DIY Ideas I ♥ No.2

I am becoming very interested and inspired by the number of blogs that feature easy diy projects (that even I who am not very good with tools or creative) find easy to make.


I love this idea, you only need pegs, tape and imagination.

from Hambly Screen Prints

Our flat is in Pula, Croatia on the coast and I have been looking for interesting sea shells project so below is perfect. The only thing I would do different is use different paper colour and I wouldn't use any words/names but this can be a great kids project or if you travel a lot you could write where the shells were from.

via House of Anais

I love this! I also like idea that you can put cities you visited/lived in all in one place and have a little daily reminder. For tutorial visit House of Anais.


via Apartment Therapy

This is a butterfly version. Which one do you prefer?

via Something I Made



 This is a beautiful, natural looking bowl that is actually really easy to make.


via Centsational Girl



Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.