I ♥ Food No.1


I love food and have found some great food ideas for a party or bbq. All of these are really simple to make and they look delicious! I really hope that the weather gets better so that we can enjoy summer treats outside.

I love watermelon and can't believe that I haven't seen anyone make a watermelon cake! great idea and super easy.

via Family Bites

I love the way these perfectly fit into the egg carton, great idea and it means that you recycling as well.

via Lily Shop
Source
This is so cute!

via Gypsy Purple Home

I have made this once and although my trifle wasn't as perfect as this one it was absolutely delicious!

via Lorraine Pascale

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.