DIY Ideas I ♥ No.3

I am loving all the simple diy projects I've been finding on pinterest and other great blogs. I have decided to tell you about "my achievements" on the last day of the month, hopefully there will be some. I am also contemplating about organising once-a-month arty group where I can meet friends, drink coffee (very important) and have cake while working on different diy projects. I spent 2 hours in Hobbycraft on Saturday and found it difficult not to buy everything in there so if I start small...

Here are some diy projects for this week. Enjoy!

This is one of those projects that I will definitely try. What a great idea to show the whole route of your trip/holiday and frame it. Fab!

Martha Stewart
 I am making this for my partner! Absolutely love it!

via Visual Heart

This makes such a cute and useful present.

via LowLife Couture
This is very simple and very cute!

Source

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.