I ♥ Marrakesh

So many of my friends and colleagues have been or want to go to Marrakesh. I was very lucky to go last June and spent four nights in the city while enjoying the sun, sights, heat and delicious food. I though that I might share some of the photos and do a little Marrakesh city guide so hope you find it useful. It is such a special and authentic place with friendly people and beautiful colours. If you get a chance definitely try and visit. Both budget airlines Ryanair and Easyjet fly to Marrakesh from London Luton and London Stanstead Airports.

For me an absolute must is getting a taxi driver to drive you around for half a day. Taxis are not expensive and you will you see sights and interesting places as soon as you leave your hotel.

My 5 favourite things in Marrakesh:
  1. Jardin Majorelle
  2. Jamaa el fna Square Marrakesh (I prefer it in the evening)
  3. Royal Tombs Marrakesh
  4. Getting lost in Marrakesh souks
  5. Delicious Moroccan food (it doesn't matter where you eat the food is amazing)

I am uploading quite a few of my photos hope you enjoy.



Fountain in our Atlas Asni Hotel
























Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.