I ♥ Coffee

My blog is called Coffee and Lola because I love coffee and I love my little Westie Lola. I am dedicating finally a post to coffee and beautiful mugs/cups. Enjoy.


I sometimes feel bad about the amount of coffee that I drink (up to 5/6 cups a day) so I was very excited to read stats from this poster and now feel very good about being a coffee junkie. If you like coffee you will love this!

Source

Source
I love this, coffee and ice-cream nicely together.

via Classy in the City
via Pinterest
via Nordic House
via Surfer Chic

Intreresting, I spill coffee already everyday so this looks dangerous

Source




Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.