Busy, busy, busy...(but loving it)

Since my bday I've tried to eat healthy, like maybe a bit too much. I now make everything from scratch, spend hours in the kitchen cooking (and washing up) and I feel great. I would much rather spend time in the kitchen with some good music then sitting on my sofa watching tv for hours (btw I still do that as well but not as much as I used to).

For my bday I bought  (for myself) Kris Carr's Self-Care for Busy People Meditation which I love! Kris has the most calming voice and for $15 this is just a little treat that I use every day. You can test Peep Talk Meditation for free (I think you will love it).

 
I have also become obsessed with preparing my breakfast on Sunday for the whole week! This saves me a lot of time and ensures that I have breakfast everyday (it also saves me a lot of money) and most importantly it's healthy.
I found the recipe on the PopSugar app (which is great).

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.