Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my bday, I am now 34 years old (it feels really weird saying it out loud)! I really don't think that age matters, it is how you feel and type of life you lead that makes you young or old (this is my wisdom coming out haha). I guess I feel blessed that I have the life that I have and I am also very grateful for this blog, where I can save all the ideas and things that I love.

I spent today (apart from working from home) doing some yoga, meditating, writing, pinteresting and reading so many lovely bday messages.

Can't wait for this new year of my life where I will try to be a bit kinder to myself and treat myself a bit more.

x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.