I'm back...

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! So much has happened! I travelled to the USA which was amazing from LA to San Diego, Palm Springs, Las Vegas and Chicago. We ate too much and had some much fun that it was very difficult coming back to work :(

Since my last post I have been spending a lot of time listening to Louise Hay talks and meditations on youtube as well as reading about relationships. I've recently talked to someone about 5 Languages of Love so was really excited when I found online profile questionnaire that gives free results and found it very insightful to learn more about myself.

Here is a though for Friday, have a fab weekend. x



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.