Cool places to eat in London

The Wall SE1
I used to skateboard years ago so this is a place I am planning to visit soon. A real mix of skateboarding and simple good food, looks really cool. 

Inamo
Restaurant with interactive table and delicious Japanese food in Central London. Love this idea of futuristic dining :)

Circus
Well this is self explanatory but very interesting. Check out the website for some cool photos.

Bunga Bunga
Well for starters I love the name! This restaurant looks crazy, colourful and friendly Italia, it's definitely on my list.

Jar Kitchen
I love their farm-to-fork policy.

Top Dog
I love the nice veggie option here!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.