June Projects

Wow it is already July and as promised I am sharing things that I have made/cooked/baked in June. I admit that I didn't get round to doing as many diy projects as I would have liked.

I have definitely used little glass jars in almost every room. I didn't use lace or paint but have found good use for all sorts of things.







I love organising so I have finally used this idea to tidy up draws in the study. For more photos see this post.


Before



After




Saturday morning pancakes are the best; easy to make and always delicious.


Delicious coffee cake! A friend from work gave me the recipe so I don't know where it originally came from. Really easy to make and delicious, if you like coffee you will like this cake.


225g butter
225g sugar
275g self-raising flour
2 tsp baking powder
4 large eggs
2 tbsp  milk
2 tbsp chicory and coffee essence (or strong coffee)
75g chopped walnuts

Icing:
75g butter
225g sifted icing sugar
2tsp milk
2 tbsp chicory and coffee essence (or strong coffee)
walnut halves, broken roughly (I didn't have this)


This quiche was delicious and really easy to make, you can find recipe here.

delicious spinach and feta quiche


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.