DIY Projects I ♥ No.4

Here are some great diy projects for July. Hope you are all having a good weekend.

This is so cool and useful and my favourity colour is green!

Source

Absolutely beautiful and a great way of recycling. In the UK there aren't many old shutters around but this is definitely something I can use in our flat in Croatia.

Source

These pots are crazy! I don't think that I would be as brave with my material choice but I love the idea!


Source

Another great idea for people who like traveling!

via

This is cool! I know that everything at the moment is being painted in chalk paint but this saves you walking around the room and looking for your glass.

Source


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.