I ♥ Healthy Food

I have decided to make one new dish/cake every week. I cook every day and am getting a bit tired of eating same dishes all the time.

I would love to be vegan but am still too dependent on cheese. However I love to read about vegan diet and am always amazed how healthy and beautiful vegan dishes look. Below are some that I will definitely try to make. For recipes click on the link below the photo.

La Spelonca Vegetariana is absolutely amazing blog with the most beautiful recipes and photos of food.




Another easy to make healthy recipe.





I love peanut butter and I love coffee so below is my dream drink. Shelley has created beautiful recipes cards that have both beautiful photos and great recipes. Please visit Rosewater and Thyme.



I am definitely making these little tartlets next time I have a party or have girls round. Check out Gooseberry Mooseberry for more great recipes.


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.