DIY ideas I ♥

We bought the flat in February and have been renovating it since. I am excited about decorating it but at the moment there are still major building works going on with new walls/floors/ceilings/windows etc. During this process I have come across some amazing blogs with great decorating ideas some which I am sharing with you below. I often think why didn't I think of that? In order to save money and make the flat more fun I will attempt to make some of these things (I will try but can't promise anything). Hope you get inspired as well. Good luck to me!

I love Wit & Whistle blog! I love cushions and will try and make this on my own. I can't believe how easy and fun it looks.




Hemp lamps look really stylish, simple and natural and here is how you can make them at home yourself. Check out Crafty Nest blog to find out how.



Martha Stewart uses plain candles and makes them more interesting by dying them (very simple). I love how beautiful they look and that you can colour them any colour you want.



OMG these are so pretty. I have been collecting jars for couple of months so this is a perfect little project. Will let you know how I get on.





Check out Casa Sugar for 100 DIY projects that will make you proud.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.