Simple dinner party idea

I love Ikea! I love the style, practical design, simplicity and their prices!

Meeting friends can be so difficult with everyone being so busy and skint so making the whole process of meeting up and having fun easier is my aim for 2016!

There is a new page on Ikea's website with all sorts of design ideas. My favourite is the idea where guests each brings a dish and friends come together for a delicious, "cheap" dinner party (on a Sunday but this could be any other day really).  

I love to host dinner parties but they can sometimes be difficult to organise, friends then feel like they need to "return the favour" so keeping it simple and also fun by trying different dishes sounds like a great idea! 

via Etsy



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.