And I think I'm back...

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! And so much has happened...

I travelled to Japan for my and R's 10th anniversary and got engaged, have recently worked more then ever and have realised that I miss blogging!!! So I think I'm back.

So in 2015 I am looking forward to:

  • Making all recipes from Deliciously Ella recipe book (and generally eating healthier) - this was an amazing Christmas present from my friend E.
  • Getting married without having a wedding (we are getting married on our own in the Maldives)
  • Redecorating the kitchen
  • Redecorating the garden
So much to look forward to...

Have a fab week.
x

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.