My weekend treat

This weekend I am relaxing and seeing friends and spending Saturday night alone! This hasn't happened in a long time and I find that when I am alone I eat a lot! So instead of eating whatever I find in the cupboard or fridge I have decided to make these deliciously looking raw cookies. Recipes is from my favourite raw vegan blog This Rawsome Vegan Life.



CARROT CAKE COOKIES with LEMON CREAM FROSTING
 
Cookies:
2 cups shredded carrots 
1 cup cashews or rolled oats
1 cup raisins 
Heaping 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Heaping 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
2 tablespoons coconut oil (or water) 
2 tablespoons maple syrup (or water) 
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch Himalayan salt (optional) 

Frosting:1 cup cashews 
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional) 2 tablespoons coconut oil (optional) Water, as needed 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.