2014!

Happy New Year!

I've had the longest break from blogging and now I'm back. 2013 was absolutely hectic so I am very happy to "start from scratch" again.  I want this year to be full of relaxation, meditation, exercise and fun!

I've just come back from an amazing trip to Brazil and Buenos Aires where I've walked many kilometres every day (in the heat may I add) for 18 days so I am eager to continue "moving". I started my "30 day habit" yesterday with a 30mins cardio and meditation before going to sleep. They say that if you do anything for 30 days it becomes your habit so...

Anyway I really hope this year is full of happiness and success (what ever that might be).

x

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.