I ♥ London

I was in London on Saturday with my friend L. and we weren't planning to but we spent all day drinking and eating. We had a really nice coffee at The Riding House Cafe which is only couple of minutes away from Oxford Circus. I love the decor there and coffee was delicious.

We then had amazing afternoon tea at Sketch the venue was absolutely amazing and so was the food. I don't usually remember toilets but if you are in London you have to go and use toilets here (I don't know if you will be allowed to but you can always try). 





Amazing toilets where everything is white (which I love of course) apart from the ceiling which is so bright and colourful.



Entrance (L. taking photo of me)


The ceiling in the restaurant with really cool painted walls.




 Neal's Yard

If you are vegan or vegetarian this is a perfect place for you to stop and have a healthy lunch or a drink. I love the colourful buildings and the arty feel. It's close to Covent Garden so if you are around definitely go and see it.












Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.