I ♥ Food

WOW, this is making me feel really hungry! Little cheesecakes in little jars!


I love poppy cakes! They are just so simple and delicious.


I would never put strawberries, brie cheese and honey together but it looks delicious and I'm sure it tastes nice too.


Now, Macaroons are absolutely amazing, delicious and very pretty but they are difficult to make! Saying that I have never actually tried making them because I never have all ingredients and I don't want to fail making them because I will never make them again but this photo is amazing. These are chestnut macaroons with pink champagne. Let me know how these work out for you if you decide to make them.




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.