I ♥ Bruges

I was in Bruges last year in May. It was on my list of places to visit for a very long time and it didn't disappoint. The city is "small" (I mean tourist friendly by that) clean and beautiful. Coffee in Bruges is amazing and the views from the canal boat tour is a must! Everything just feels easy, getting lost in the little streets and just looking at beautiful houses... And then of course there is chocolate! Coffee and chocolate and beautiful buildings and a river... What more do you need?

We took a ferry from Dover to Calais and I couldn't believe how quickly we got to Bruges. I think that flying from the UK would be challenging and if you don't suffer from sea sickness ferry is a way to go, cheap (if you book in advance) and simple.

Enjoy the photos and definitely visit if you can.






Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.